Pikes and Pubs
- Boss toilet facilities- feels like you're in a fancy hotel.
- An shop with food, camping and walking gear.
- Handy National Trust staff who can give advice about good walks etc.
- Three pubs within walking distance!
- Excellent walks from the site.
- Open all year round.
- It's on the expensive end of the spectrum.
- Get's booked up a lot in advance, they don't keep any spots for people turning up.
I'd highly recommend it. Whether you want to pitch a tent or a slightly more fancy camping pod or yurt, they've got you covered. You can also climb the Langdale Pikes, grab a pint and walk home. Just make sure you book in advance or you'll be disappointed.